Friday, June 22, 2007

Nothing to say about nothing


That's how I've been feeling lately... nothing to say about nothing. It's crazy around here and I don't know if it's just that things are so hectic, or if I'm plain losing motivation for updating the blog. Probably a combination of the fact that I'm trying to earn my degree at night, work all day, help run a restaurant, raise a family, be a good husband, keep from strangling the dogs and cats when they get on my nerves, keep the garden clean, the grass mowed, the money coming, the kids from hurting each other, the cats from tearing each others eyes out, the house half clean except of course for all that darned animal hair that somehow replaces the vacuumed up hair before it even enters the vacuum bag. Phew.... maybe it's time to just sit back, grab a nice cold beer, and relax. Perhaps when that one week of summer finally arrives I will be ready to do just that. Then again, I'm sure by then there will be something else to take up my "spare" time!
Note: this cartoon is by Dave Walker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When all else fails, write a post about writers block!