Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life before the `knife`

Well, who would`ve thought... it took us all of a few days to sell our house. Imagine... we`ve had this place of ours on the market three times in the past 3 years, with a few interested people along the way, but nothing like the `frenzy`we had this past weekend. On Saturday we had 4 people view our home and Saturday night we had received 3 offers on the place.

So that`s one less thing we have to worry about.

On Tuesday I finally got around to handing in my resignation. One more thing off the list!

Now, if I could just find someone to take over all this remaining work that needs to be completed I`d be all set. :-) Any takers....

We have two moving companies coming by this week to check out the place and provide estimates so I guess it`s gonna happen!!

Anyhow... gotta run... back soon.

No comments: