Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Bloc Newfyvois


Maybe The Bloc aren't as bad as we all think. Maybe they have the right attitude. Maybe we should start thinking more like The Bloc... after all, aren't they trying to get the same things for Quebec that we as Newfoundlanders want for Newfoundland? or maybe I am missing a key point somewhere along the way? No, I think I got it... we really are looking out for the same thing. The only difference being that Quebec has 3 million more citizens with a tonne more seats in the house than we here on The Rock.

Hmm... The Bloc... The Rock. Maybe we should consider a new political party called The Rock Newfyvois. I dunno... sad as it may sound, I think our up-n-coming generations should start serisously debating the pros and cons of seperation from mainland Canada. Not considering it is blindly shutting our minds to the possibility of a better way... isn't it?

No comments: