Friday, April 20, 2007

BUMP...Oops too late!


I get so annoyed at our friends in the municipal and provincial departments of Transportation. Everytime I travel our roads and see a sign that says BUMP, I get nervous.... because it means I am gonna hit that bump RIGHT NOW..... too late to brake.... BANG.... there it was, not a second to spare. Damn... have I twisted the front end, or maybe that's just my ears still ringing from the BANG. Either way, it P!!$$3$ me off everytime it happens. And it seems like it's the "norm" here lately.

Why can't they just place signs a couple hundred feet back before the actual bump? I mean it can't be that difficult a concept to implement can it? Now I know we may be challenging you to do something outside of your "normal routine" here, but for the sake of everyone and everything involved (i.e. our precious motorized comrades) perhaps you can try.

Lord knows if I had a few hundred feet to prepare, I'm sure I could drop 'er back from 120 kmh to at least 100 kmh!

No comments: